Wednesday, December 16, 2009

welcome to the newness!

So since the advent of facebook, I haven't been blogging. At all. And while on the one hand it has been somewhat freeing, on the other hand I kinda miss the opportunity to be long winded and self absorbed. And I have to admit that I have a hard time remembering what I did last week without a handy internet based record of my every move. Or at least the important ones.
However, I feel a bit like I am such a different person, with such different obsessions, from the person who started the blog, that I need to make a new start.
So here I am. This blog will hopefully focus mostly on cooking and gardening, with some home improvement thrown in (if all goes according to plan.) I am sure I will be unable to keep myself from gushing about Adam Lambert or posting cute pictures of my nephews and nieces, but I'm gonna make an effort to be focused and disciplined.
Ready to give it a shot?

No comments:

Post a Comment